Friday, October 24, 2008

All about my man

I saw this on Lisanne's blog so I am borrowing it :)

1. He’s sitting in front of the TV. What’s on the screen? Usually the News or something on the Discovery Channel or it might even be something on Comedy Central.

2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Blue cheese or Ranch.

3. What’s one food he doesn’t like? Beans and peas.

4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? Corona.

5. Where did he go to high school? Arizona.

6. What size shoe does he wear? 10

7. If he were to collect anything, what would it be? Anything with Superman on it, computer parts/cables, and of course Car magazines.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Philly Cheese steak.

9. What would he eat every day if he could? Chinese, jalapenos, salsa.

10. What is his favorite cereal? Raisin Bran.

11. What would he never wear? He wears most anything from shorts to khakis. Though he has told me he isn't too fond of slacks.

12. What is his favorite sports team? Broncos (I believe).

13. Who will he vote for? Obama.

14. Who is his best friend? Me. :)

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? Nag him sometimes about things. I can be a nuisance sometimes and I know it. :) But he still loves me.

16. How many states has he lived in?I wouldn't even begin to guess. I would say though close to 12 maybe.

17. What is his heritage? Korean.

18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?Chocolate cake.

19. Did he play sports in high school? Yes he played football.

20. What could he spend hours doing? Surfing, watching music videos, car racing videos on the internet.

1 comment:

Eddie said...

I think I will do this too :0)