Sunday, December 27, 2009
Hope you all had a Merry Christmas..we definitely did!
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Now we are trying to warm back up and I am cleaning house. Later on I will work on some school work as I have quite a bit to turn in tomorrow. And next week is finals for these two courses. I can't believe I am so close to graduation...only three courses to go! And that includes my practicum that I will do at my job. I plan on continuing my education and going to Medical College of Georgia (online of course) for my bachelors in Health Information Administration. So wish me luck that I have all my core classes completed for entry as a junior at their college. I am quite nervous.
Well I have missed blogging as like most of my friends myspace and facebook have taken over alot of my time. But I have been reading everyone's blogs and hopefully I can keep up with mine better. Hope everyone has a great weekend! Stay warm! xxx
Friday, July 10, 2009
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
My Mom is doing okay. I have been very worried about her. She had cardioversion done two weeks ago and the effects of the cardioversion lasted only a few days. She went right back into A-fib at her next cardiologist appointment. She was very discouraged and has become very depressed. I try to keep her in good spirits but I know she is tired from all of this. They put her on a stronger medicine to hopefully convert her but to give her some stamina. So far it has been making her feel worse so we will see what the cardiologist says tomorrow. They are already talking about a second cardioversion.
I have had alot of my plate lately but hopefully soon I can clear my mind more and keep optomistic. I still feel run down but I know there is light at the end of the tunnel soon. I have a loving family and I am trying to focus on that to pull me through all of this. I plan on taking a mini vacation this summer and hopefully be able to take Mom with us. She has not been on a vacation in many years. She needs that. Please keep us in your prayers everyone in blog land. Okay I a off to read a few blogs...trying to play catch up..
Sunday, March 8, 2009
I have really been thinking about alot of things lately, things I want to change. One big change I want to endure is changing my eating habits and trying to lose weight. I have set a small goal and hopefully I can stick to my guns with doing better. Seeing my Mom struggle all her life with weight and now to have many illnesses some due to her being overweight really has bothered me. I wish there was a magic pill to lose all the weight but there truly isn't. I think by exercising, eating right and drinking plenty of water I will shed the weight off. Wish me luck, as this is something I have struggled with for over 10 years now. If anyone has any advice I am up for it. You can email me or leave a comment. I would love to hear from you.
I am also wanting to start to enjoy life again..really I have fallen to the routine and not enjoyed each day at it comes. I go to work, come home and cook, get online and play, and then do schoolwork. Hardly spending time with my family, hardly enjoying my hobbies, I am about to change some things. I have missed having a blog and all my blog friends so I hope to really keep up and type often on here. Myspace and Facebook are the devil..I am convinced. I have been enjoying Facebook more now though. So that is about it from my end. Just alot of life changes...hope you are all doing great.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Tomorrow I am off from work...trying to destress from work and school. I am a little burned out. But I really took off because my Mom has a doctor's appointment in the morning and I want to make sure everything is okay with her. I still need to finish up our old house, we need to finish up with cleaning and moving everything to the storage unit.
So what has everyone been up to? Noone comes by to see me anymore..sniff sniff...
Sunday, January 11, 2009
1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?
I had a pretty serious car wreck
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
No I didn't, I am making goals for this year.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
No, thank goodness.
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
More stability with money, my degree.
7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Jan 1- Mine and Jeff's anniversary
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Staying in school with all the drama that was going on.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not setting up a good budget for us.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Yes, I had a car wreck in November and I am still paying for it.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
A digi cam.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Jeff and Amber. They have put up with me through all the drama this past year brought.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
The ex, some people will never grow up.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Bills, bills and more bills.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Christmas but unfortunately it wasn't all that great. :(
16. What song will always remind you of 2008?
In the Ayer
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder?
b) thinner or fatter? About the same.
c) richer or poorer?
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Saved money for a trip this year.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How did you spend Christmas?
With my family.
21. Did you fall in love in 2008?
Yes, Jeff is truly a wonderful man, and I fall in love with him more and more each day.
22. What was your favorite TV program?
CSI, Bones, House, Forensics shows and Crime TV.
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Nope, I hate the same people.
24. What was the best book you read?
I didn't read any books last year, this year I hope to read at least three.
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Can't think of any new discoveries.
26. What did you want and get?
Amber to have a good Christmas, and she did.
27. What did you want and not get?
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
We went out to a nice restaurant and came home and watch movies. I turned 31 this year.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Winning the lottery for sure!
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
Professional but at times cute.
32. What kept you sane?
My boyfriend, daughter, Mom and my pug.
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
No one in particular.
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
The presidential election.
35. Who did you miss?
Amber, when she went to her Dad's alot during the Christmas holiday.
36. Who was the best new person you met?
Brigit. She's quirky like me and is a really great friend.
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
Worrying won't help situations, take each day as it comes and hope for the best.