1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?
I had a pretty serious car wreck
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
No I didn't, I am making goals for this year.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
No, thank goodness.
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
More stability with money, my degree.
7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Jan 1- Mine and Jeff's anniversary
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Staying in school with all the drama that was going on.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not setting up a good budget for us.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Yes, I had a car wreck in November and I am still paying for it.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
A digi cam.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Jeff and Amber. They have put up with me through all the drama this past year brought.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
The ex, some people will never grow up.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Bills, bills and more bills.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Christmas but unfortunately it wasn't all that great. :(
16. What song will always remind you of 2008?
In the Ayer
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder?
b) thinner or fatter? About the same.
c) richer or poorer?
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Saved money for a trip this year.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How did you spend Christmas?
With my family.
21. Did you fall in love in 2008?
Yes, Jeff is truly a wonderful man, and I fall in love with him more and more each day.
22. What was your favorite TV program?
CSI, Bones, House, Forensics shows and Crime TV.
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Nope, I hate the same people.
24. What was the best book you read?
I didn't read any books last year, this year I hope to read at least three.
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Can't think of any new discoveries.
26. What did you want and get?
Amber to have a good Christmas, and she did.
27. What did you want and not get?
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
We went out to a nice restaurant and came home and watch movies. I turned 31 this year.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Winning the lottery for sure!
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
Professional but at times cute.
32. What kept you sane?
My boyfriend, daughter, Mom and my pug.
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
No one in particular.
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
The presidential election.
35. Who did you miss?
Amber, when she went to her Dad's alot during the Christmas holiday.
36. Who was the best new person you met?
Brigit. She's quirky like me and is a really great friend.
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
Worrying won't help situations, take each day as it comes and hope for the best.