Sunday, October 5, 2008

What a lazy weekend!

This weekend has been a really lazy one. Most of the time we are always on the go whether it be going yard saling or to thrift stores. Jeff shares a love of yard sales and thrift stores with me. I am blessed by this. But this weekend we have just stayed at the house. We watched a few movies and I have been gearing the house up for Halloween. Going through my decorations I realized I didn't have as much as I did last year so I am not sure if I put them up in the attic with the Christmas decorations or not. I guess I will find out closer to Christmas. I love the cooler temps we have been having. The only downfall is I can't open the windows because we don't have screens on them. We may end up putting some on ourselves if they aren't too costly.

I do have some exciting news about my boyfriend Jeff. He is now general manager at Domino's! He starts his new position tomorrow and is sooo excited about this transistion. He has worked really hard for this promotion. He will only have to work open to close two days a week and the rest of the time it is day shift. I am so happy about this as for the longest he has closed being assistant manager. Some nights he would come in at 2am or 3am. I really didn't like this but glad things are going to change.

Amber is doing great in school. She has been active in band and slowly learning how to play her clarinet. She gets frustrated sometimes but it is a slow process and I tell her to keep practicing, it will pay off.

School for me is getting harder with my Algebra, I am not doing as well in it as I thought. But I am trying so that keeps me busy in the evenings. The other class I am taking this semester is Excel with Applications. It is alot of fun but at times confusing with some of the functions but I basically grasp it better than Algebra. Work is going okay for me, I am ready for a transistion but there isn't anything open to move up to. So I am hanging in there.

So what has everyone been up to? I miss hearing from everyone. Have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

Eddie said...

HIII! [[HUGS]] It's good to hear from you. I totally get you on remembering passwords, I just got over a HUGE debacle with Yahoo, I HATE yahoo.